Aloe Vera is an ‘in-demand’ ingredient in the skincare industry. Almost every skin and hair care brands have an aloe Vera infused range. You will get them, especially in summer. For being a power-packed plant, aloe Vera has a great demand by individuals, too. And here, Aloe Vera gel fulfills this demand.
The gel is a one-stop solution to skin and hair issues. The list of the best Aloe Vera Gel in India is huge. But, our research team has shortlisted the best of the bests and they are here.
What is Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel is a multifunctional gel composed of juicy extract from the ripe, robust aloe Vera leaves. It is a powerhouse of goodness. In the most handy form; with some organic additions and modifications the gel has come to solve your hair and skin issues.
Top 12 Best Aloe Vera Gel in India
- Urban Botanics Aloe Vera Gel
- Wow Aloe Vera Gel
- Mama Earth Aloe Vera Gel
- Indus Valley Aloe Vera Gel
- Khadi Naturals Herbal Aloe Vera Gel
- Green leaf Aloe Vera Gel
- Aroma treasures Aloe Vera Gel
- Forest essentials Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Veda Aloe Vera Gel
- Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel
- Banjara’s Aloe Vera Gel
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
1. Best Aloe Vera Gel for Face in India: Urban Botanics Aloe Vera Gel
The Aloe Vera Gel by Urban Botanics has emerged as the new favourite among users. Its pure organic composition containing 99% of aloe Vera extract serves the major reason. This organic aloe Vera gel is both a nourishing and a healing agent.
It hydrates, rejuvenates, soothes skin; reduces scars, blemishes, acne. With its antioxidant properties, it reduces fine lines and marks of ageing. But that’s not all, the gel heals minor cuts, relieves itching from insect. And above all, it cools the face, cures sunburns redness and rashes.
- Contains 99% of aloe Vera extract.
- A nourishing and healing gel.
- Fights several issues like sunburn, ageing, acne, scars cuts.
- Free from parabens, sulfates and other chemicals.
- Suitable almost too every type of skin.
- Never tested on animals.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
- It is expensive.
- Comes in a glass bottle.
Suggested Read: Oriflame Pure Skin Face Wash review
2. 2. Best Aloe Vera Gel for Skin & Hair: Wow Aloe Vera Gel
One word that describes Wow Aloe Vera Gel is, ‘Wow!’ To be honest this is counted among the best aloe Vera gel available for skin and hair. And the wow factor of lies in its super nutritious formula that rejuvenates skin and hair.
Rich in vitamin A, C, E, B12 and Folic acid the gel nourishes, moisturizers and soothes skin. Also, it reduces inflammation and boosts immunity. But that’s not all, the gel works superbly on hair. It eliminates dandruff and conditions hair for shine and strength.
- Rejuvenate, moisturizes and heals skin.
- Soothes skin, reduces inflammation and boosts immunity.
- Conditions hair, eliminates dandruff, add strength and shine.
- Being light in weight seeps well in to the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Free from artificial colour, fragrance and Mineral oil.
- Has no paraben, silicone and sulfates.
- Convenient to carry.
- Cruelty-free, long-lasting product.
- May not treat acne or pimple marks.
- The presence of citric acid may cause skin irritation while initial use.
- Has a faint lab like smell.
- It is expensive.
3. Best Aloe Vera Gel for Hair in India: Mama Earth Aloe Vera Gel
In a few years, Mama Earth has emerged as a leading skincare brand. It’s 100% Organic products are the sole reason behind such success. And the Aloe Vera Gel by the brand has no less contribution.
With all certainty, mama Earth Aloe Vera Gel is one of the best for face and hair both in India and abroad. It is purely organic. Its natural composition seeps into the skin hydrates it making it soft and smooth. As a result, the face looks healthy refreshed for a long time without any re-application.
- It is 100% organic in composition.
- Suitable to all types of skin.
- Solve hair and skin problems.
- Free from harmful chemicals, parabens, sulphates.
- No test done on animals.
- Has no added colour and fragrance.
- Stay long.
- Easy to carry.
- The price is bit high.
Also Read: 7 Best Vitamin C serum in India
4. Aloe Vera Gel for Dark Circles: Indus Valley Aloe Vera Gel
Indus Valley Aloe Vera gel is one of the best aloe Vera gels available. Of course, there are reasons behind it. This multipurpose non-toxic gel treats both skin and hair issues. Enriched in nutrients it rejuvenates and hydrates skin.
As a result, the face gets a natural brightness and becomes supple. Besides it heals sunburns and treats ageing, acne, redness and many more. Also, this daily use gel is a good conditioner for shiny and strong hair.
- It is free from sulphates, parabens and other chemicals.
- Solves skin and hair issues.
- Rejuvenates, hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Skin looks fresh and bright.
- Heals sunburns, redness.
- Treats acne, ageing and many more issues.
- Non-greasy lightweight texture adheres well.
- The price fits well into the budget.
- Comes in travel-friendly packaging.
- May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
5. Best Aloe Vera Gel for Oily Skin: Khadi Naturals Herbal Aloe Vera Gel
The leading organic skincare brand Khadi Natural Herbal has brought one of the best acclaimed Aloe Vera Gel. It is a lightweight non-greasy moisturizer that nourishes the skin and protects from environmental pollutants.
It is perfect for oily skin. The organic aloe gel tightens pores; treat acne ageing; and fight UV rays, sunburns.
- Dermatologically tested lightweight non-sticky moisturizer.
- Fights UV rays sunburns; protects from environmental pollutants.
- Antioxidant properties tighten pores; prevent ageing.
- A cruelty-free product.
- Free from parabens, sulfates and harmful ingredients.
- Easy to afford and carry.
- Packaging can be disappointing.
- Contains added fragrance.
6. Best Aloe Vera Gel for Anti-Ageing: Green leaf Aloe Vera Gel
Green leaf Aloe Vera Gel is formulated with naturally active and Aloe juice extracted from ripe, robust and succulent aloe Vera leaves. It makes skin healthy, supple and improves skin texture.
But the best part lies in its cell renewal property that helps in the regeneration of new tissues with regular use.
- Cell renewal property helps in regeneration of tissues.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Treat acne; heals sunburns, wounds, allergies and many more.
- Suitable to all types of skin.
- It a good base for make-up.
- Its non-sticky lightweight texture penetrates deep into the skin.
- Hydrates soothe, cools the skin.
- Not suitable for dry skin.
- Has added colour and fragrance.
Don’t miss: Best Moisturizers For Black Skin
7. Best Aloe Vera Gel Brand in India: Aroma treasures Aloe Vera Gel
The Aloe Vera Gel by Aroma Treasure is no less than a treasure on hand. This multifunctional skin and hair gel have remarkable properties. It is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral.
So now, have no worries about dandruff and scalp problems. Rich in antioxidant properties it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. Now, that means skin will ageless and flawless. It is a good hydrating and rejuvenating agent, too.
- Has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- It Rejuvenates, hydrates the skin giving it a supple look.
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- Reduces dandruff at a considerable rate and strengthen hair.
- Cools soothes skin and cures sunburns.
- Works on all types of skin.
- Contains no parabens, sulfates and other chemicals.
- Contains added colour and fragrance.
- Comes in glass jar packaging making it a little less travel convenient.
8. Forest Essentials Aloe Vera Gel
When wheat germ extract and wheat extract blend with aloe Vera juice, a moisturizing gel is formed. Well, this is the composition of Forest Essentials Aloe gel. The authentic, traditional skincare brand Forest Essentials has its foundation in the “ancient science of Ayurveda”. The traces of which are present in their every product, the Aloe Vera gel also.
The gel is a natural humectant and prevents moisture loss. It restores the natural texture of the skin; stimulates regeneration and prevents premature ageing. This light cool facial gel has strong inflammatory and healing properties.
- It is a natural humectant and prevents moisture loss.
- Cools skin; heal sunburns, rashes, minor cuts.
- Prevents premature ageing, stimulate regeneration.
- Restores the natural texture of the skin.
- Safe on all skin types of skin.
- Free from all kinds of harmful chemicals.
- It is expensive.
9. Aloe Veda Aloe Vera Gel
The word Aloe Veda implies the inspiration behind its creations. Aloe Veda is a personal care company whose products have the amalgamation of aloe Vera with Ayurveda. And the aloe Vera gel is no exception. Enriched in Vitamin A,C, E, B12, Folic acid the gel hydrate skin and generate instant radiance.
Its oil balancing formula is perfect for your sensitive and oily skin. This gel is a more moisturizing cream. With regular use, you can draw the best results. Even it is a good cleanser and conditioner for you hair.
- It is a Vitamin A, C, E, B12 and Folic acid-enriched gel.
- Hydrates skin and generate instant radiance.
- It is anon-sticky moisturizing cream.
- With oil balancing formula it is perfect for sensitive and oily skin.
- Cures dark tan, sunburn, acne.
- Cleanse and condition hair for a strong shiny look.
- Free from paraben, petroleum.
- Child labour free and cruelty-free products.
- The price fits in the budget.
- It may not work well on dry skin.
- May not moisturize deeply.
Also Read: 10 Best Fruit Facial Kit For Dry Skin
10. Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel
Enriched in vitamin E Nature’s Essence aloe gel protect skin from ailments, sunburns and repair damage. An amalgamation of Aloe Vera juice, peppermint oil and mineralized water; the gel soothes and cool skin.
Its antioxidant properties protect skin from pollutants making it soft and supple. Furthermore, the gel eliminates dark spots, pimples and dark circles.
- Protect skin from sun damage, skin ailments and pollution.
- Eliminate dark spots, pimples and dark circles, acne.
- Maintain texture of the skin.
- Repair damage generating a soft and supple look.
- Free from paraben, Silicone, sulphate and harmful chemicals.
- Extremely affordable.
- Suits all types of skin.
- May feel sticky.
- May darken the skin.
11. Banjara’s Aloe Vera Gel
If you are in a hunt for an Aloe Vera Gel that removes dark spots, then Banjara’s Aloe Vera Gel can be a good option. To be honest, this is one of the understated products available. The gel being non-greasy in texture is observed quickly. It removes black spots, wrinkles and adds a glow to the skin.
It is a good cooling agent that moisturizes skin thoroughly. And you know what, the gel is economical in price and use. You need a small amount for your face and neck.
- Good Aloe Vera Gel for black spots, wrinkles.
- Non-greasy in texture and absorbs quickly.
- Cools face.
- Very economical.
- Need only a small amount.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- Never tested on animals.
- Ingredient lists are not mentioned.
- Does not provide sun protection.
- Does not brighten much.
- Not helpful to dry skin.
12. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Dry Skin: Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
When the topic is Ayurveda, the first name that emergestomind is Patanjali. The popularity and fame Patanjali gained in these years and not unknown to anybody.
In fact, not only in India, it has a fan base abroad too. The principle that Patanjali adopted, is the use of natural, organic ‘verified by Ayurveda’ ingredients.
The Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel is created with this principle. The gel nourished skin with a clean and clear look. Skin feels soft and moisturized. The gel is an instant solution to sunburn, acne, skin issue. In fact, it heals injuries and kitchen burns too.
- Designed for daily use.
- Formulated with natural, organic ingredients.
- Cures acne, sunburn, skin issues.
- Nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Generate clean and clear soft skin.
- Also heals injuries and kitchen burns.
- Costs are budget-friendly.
- May contain a small amount of paraben.
Buyer’s Guide on choosing an aloe Vera gel
Choosing the right product is an important aspect of shopping. For that, certain factors should be considered. Well, there are some specific factors you should keep in mind in regards to Aloe Vera gel.
We know how important checking the ingredient list is while buying! In the case of Aloe Vera gel, you should check if it has any chemicals or not. Because chemical content not only irritates but destroys the moisturizing quality.
Percentage of aloe Vera
The percentage of aloe Vera content is very important in aloe Vera gel. An Aloe Vera Gel must have at least 90% of Aloe Vera. Fewer amounts than that means it contains chemicals. So, while selecting your aloe Vera gel goes by the one that has 99%-100% of aloe Vera. They are organic and the most beneficial.
General Aloe Vera gel is a fragrance-free product. But, some also contains essential oils that may give it a faint pleasing fragrance. If you come across an Aloe Vera Gel full of fragrance, then beware they can contain harmful chemicals.
Aloe Vera Price
Aloe Vera gel is actually an inexpensive product if compared to others skincare items. Most are decently priced. But, there are also many with very low prices. They are basically of poor quality and can harm you in return. So, the best option is to choose a reasonably priced aloe Vera gel. You can also choose the high priced ones.
A good Aloe Veragel is sticky and transparent with a colour similar to that of the leaf. Make sure to note the appearance while selecting the one.
Final verdict : Best aloe vera gel in India
Whether it is an Aloe Vera Gel by Forest Essentials or by Patanjali or by the brands the goodness it showers is immeasurable. Within a short span, it has become an important part of skincare.
The ones we have presented here, are the best Aloe Vera Gel you will get. But, the ultimate choice is after all yours. So, go by the gel that is best for you.