Introduction to Best Philips Hair Straightener
Having unmanageable frizzy hair? It is so frustrating when you can’t afford to visit a salon or want beautiful, silky smooth hair in an instant. At that time, the right hair styling tools is what you need. Ladies, now you have the hair straightener from Philips for that instant smooth hair. With various models available in budgets, there is definitely the one made for you!
The universe of ion hair straightener is so vast, that difficulty arises in choosing the perfect one. With this buyer’s guide and the Philips hair straightener review, you will no longer stay confused in making the right choice.
10 Best Philips Hair Straightener Review
- Philips HP8302/00 Selfie Hair Straightener
- Philips HP8318/00 Kerashine Hair Straightener
- Philips BHS673/00 Mid End Straightener
- Philips HP8316/00 Hair Straightener with Keratin Ceramic Coating
- Philips Prestige Straightener BHS830
- Philips Shine Straightener BHS386/00
- Philips Hair Straightener and Hair Dryer HP8643/46
- Philips Style Care Essential Heated Straightening Brush Bhh880/10
- Philips Advanced Kerashine Straightener BHS378/10
- Philips HP8372/00 Moisture Protect straightener
1. Philips HP8302/00 – Philips Selfie Hair Straightener
This Kerashine collection by Philips is the value for money hair straightener. The keratin coated ceramic plates transform the frizzy tresses into that silky, smooth hair- which you have always desire!
And the best part is, hair faces the least damage. All because of the Silk Pro care Technology it has been built with. This straightener is flexible to use anywhere in the world. It consumes a minimal amount of power; 110V-120V. In short, it is reliable to invest in.
- Built with SilkPro Care Technology that cuts down the damage of heat.
- Keratin-coated ceramic plates glide smoothly without causing much friction.
- Use this Philips straightener worldwide, it supports 110V-120V power.
- Heats up in a minute.
- Temperature range up to 210°C.
- 2 years warranty assured.
- Damage-free ceramic plates.
- Value for money.
- Straightening lasts for 2-3 hours.
- Plates size may not suit thick hair.
Suggested Read: BEST WOODEN HAIR BRUSH
2. Philips Kerashine Hair Straightener: Philips HP8318/00
Temperature control is a feature we seldom found in a hair straightener. And girls, this Kerashine edition has been built with the feature. Yes, this is a Temperature control straightener by Philips. It has 2 temperature setting.
You can switch either to 190°C or to 210°C. Now, this means the amount of heat is under control. And the effect of damage gets reduced by the SilkPro Care technology. Besides the keratin ions infused ceramic plates make hair ultra-smooth. Hair looks luminous and lively. Philips ion hair straightener is much popular between teenagers.
- SilkPro Care technology reduces the effect of damage.
- Keratin ions infused ceramic plates add smoothness.
- Features 2 temperature setting-190°C and 210°C.
- 47 mm wide plates designed for thick and long hair.
- Takes only 60 seconds to heat up.
- 210°C professional temperature setting for the salon-like finish.
- Makes hair luminous and ultra-soft.
- Straightening stays for 3 days.
- 2 years assured warranty.
- A bit costly.
- Not suitable for curly hair.
3. Philips BHS673/00 Mid End Straightener
One of the best Philips hair straightener to buy. This Philips Mid Ends straightener helps keep the tips of your hair in good shape.Thanks to its SplitStop technology.
The keratin coated ceramic plates smoothen hair to the ends. Not to mention that with its long plates, you can manage to grab a few crumbs of a time that is very precious to you every day!
- Designed with SplitStop technology to maintain the shape of tips.
- Specially designed UNITEMP censor assures minimum heat exposure.
- Is a professional grade straightener.
- Comes with 11 professional temperature setting up to 230°C.
- Features auto shut-off facility.
- Keratin-infused ceramic plates glide effortlessly.
- Heats up in 30 seconds.
- 105 mm extra-long straightening plates for faster and easier straightening.
- Smoothens the hair cuticle to enhance the gloss and shine.
- 2-years warranty.
- Straightening does not stay long.
Also Read: EMU OIL FOR HAIR LOSS REVIEWS
4. Philips HP8316/00 Kera Shine Hair Straightener with Keratin Ceramic Coating
If your hair is thick, then you have landed at the right product for your hair! Because this Philips ion hair straightener is perfect to tame the thickest hair.
As you know, straightening thick or curly hair is no easy task. You need the right straightener. To overcome this difficulty, Philips brings this straightener with Keratin Coated Ceramic plates.
- Ionic technology eliminates static and conditions hair.
- SilkPro Care controls heat exposure.
- Keratin-coated ceramic plates smoothen hair.
- Specially designed wide plates for thick and curly hair.
- A 1.8 m swivel cord helps to rotate the wand in all directions.
- Range up to 210°C.
- Heats up in 60 seconds.
- Straightening does not stay long.
5. Philips Prestige Straightener BHS 830: Philips Smart Straightener
We all know how smart the world of gadgets has become! And as Philips is known for innovation, a new entrant is the Prestige straightener. BHS 830 is built with Sense IQ technology that locks the natural moisture of the hair. And the result is strong, shiny, healthy hair whenever you style.
The smart SenseIQ technology measures and adjusts the temperature, prevents overheating. It locks up to 70% of hair natural moisture. But that’s not all! It has the tetra ionic system that adds shine to hair. Thus, hair looks healthy inside, sleek and lustrous outside.
- Designed with SenseIQ technology that retains hair moisturizer at the deepest layer.
- The Active digital sensor measures the temperature of hair at least 20,000 times at the time of styling.
- The intelligent microprocessor adjusts the temperature to prevent overheating of hair.
- Locks up to 70% of moisture.
- Tetra ionic system removes static and adds shine to hair.
- Heating plates at 20% large.
- 14 manual temperature setting option are available.
- It has 3 styling modes.
- Retains 93% essential strength of hair.
6. Philips Shine Straightener BHS 386/00: Philips Straightener for Frizzy, Static Hair
Philips Shine Straightener is specially designed for that frizzy static hair. Its ionic care and Keratin-infused ceramic coating, conditions and protect hair simultaneously.
The ionic system removes static and frizz and adds shine and smoothness to every head cuticle. Its dual temperature setting and SilkPro Care technology puts a check on the heat exposure. That means you get salon finish hair, but with utmost care.
- Ionic care conditions hair and removes static and frizz.
- Keratin-infused ceramic coating glides smoothly with minimized friction.
- SilkPro Care technology control heat exposure.
- Features dual temperature setting- 190° C and 210° C.
- 90 mm long plates for fast and easy straightening.
- 210° C professional temperature for salon perfect finish.
- Generate a humming sound after getting heated.
Suggested Post: DOVE INTENSE REPAIR SHAMPOO WITH KERATIN ACTIVES REVIEW
7. Philips Hair Straightener and Hair Dryer HP 8643/46: Philips Hair Straightener Review
“Miss Fresher’s Styling Kit!” What a sweet name, isn’t it? This sweet combo of a dryer and a straightener is equally efficient. This combo is something you can use daily.
In an instant, it gives that beautiful hair you desire. The gentle dryer and the caring straightener imparts that salon finish to your hair. But, with less heat exposure. It is easy to use and you can use it anywhere in the world.
- Combination of a gentle dryer and a caring straightener.
- Suitable for regular use.
- 1000 W dryer with narrow concentrator for focus airflow.
- The dryer has 2 pre-selected heat and speed combination.
- 210° C professional styling straightens for a salon finish.
- Straightener gets ready for use in a minute.
- Ceramic plates glide effortlessly.
- 1.6 m swiveled cord to prevent tangle.
- Easy to handle.
- Can be used anywhere in the world.
- 2-years warranty.
- Not suitable for long hair.
8. Philips Style Care Essential Heated Straightening Brush BHH880/10: Philips Hair Brush Straightener.
Hairbrush! Without it, we can’t imagine a day. There are so many types of hairbrush, each unique in its own way. And Phillips has brought a new type of hairbrush. Philips Style Care Essential Heated Straightening Brush.
Designed with the SilkPro Care Technology, it is a large-paddled shaped brush that straightens more hair in one go. It has the Keratin-infused ceramic coated triple bristle. This bristles gently detangles, straightens hair and protects the scalp from the heat. Hence, within few minutes you get detangled and straightened hair, making you ready for all occasion occasions.
- SilkPro Care Technology reduces the damage of heat on hair.
- Large-paddled shaped brush straightens more hair in one attempt.
- Keratin-infused ceramic coated triple bristle detangles and straightens hair.
- Triple bristle design also protects the scalp from heat.
- Thermo Protect Technology maintains uniform temperature across the brush to prevent overheating.
- Dual temperature setting- 170°C and 200°C.
- Heats up in 50 seconds.
- LED light indicator tells when the brush is ready.
- 1.88 m swivel cord.
- 2-years assured warranty.
- Straightening does not stay long.
- Works on wavy and semi-wavy hair.
Related Article: 10 BEST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER FOR PERMED HAIR
9. Philips Advanced Kerashine StraightenerBHS378/10: a more advanced straightener.
When we say advanced, we mean modified and upgraded versions. And Phillips has used this concept in the Advanced Kerashine Straightener. It features ionic care that conditions hair, Keratin-infused ceramic plates that glide smoothly. And it features 6 variable temperature setting with LED indicator, for the precise control.
Designed with ThermoProtect Technology it distributes heat evenly across the plate and protects hair from damage. This edition, certainly makes hair lustrous, shiny like that we have in the salon.
- Thermo Protect Technology prevents overheating and protects hair from heat damage.
- Features ionic care for frizz-free, shiny hair.
- Keratin-infused ceramic plates glide smoothly.
- 6 variable LED temperature setting – 160°C-230°C.
- 100 mm long plates for perfect straightly in less time.
- Heats up in 30 seconds.
- 2-years warranty.
- The external body may get hot.
10. Philips HP8372/00 Moisture Protect straightener
Equipped with ceramic floating plates and high-end technology, this is another best Philips hair straightener. It’s Moisture Protect technology analyzes your hair 30 times per second. It is due to a sensor that adapts the temperature to preserve the natural hydration of hair.
- With the latest technology, it straightens your most wavy hair with ease.
- The ionic function reduces frizz and static.
- Has an ultra-fast heating feature (about 15 seconds).
- Floating plates with a sleek design.
- Swiveled cord.
- Locking plates.
Must Read: IS GARLIC GOOD FOR HAIR?
Philips vs Babyliss hair straightener
With years of experience and innovations, Philips has built an international reputation. If Babyliss is better known in the hair dressing world, then I must say Philips Company is no less recognized for its variety, reliability and quality of its products.
Through its varied range of straighteners, Philips offers you a wide competitive choice, for less filled wallets or the most full. With Philips straighteners, you get smoothening with quality. Keeping in mind the delicacy of hair, Philips has offer style with care.
Philips hair straightener review: Choosing Philips means opting for a quality and reliable product. Its entire range and user-friendly features have satisfied people around the globe.
A Dutch company founded in 1891, Philips is a leader in innovations. With technological diversity, the company is a ruler in the world of personal care and home appliances. Philips brings solutions to improve everyone’s daily life. In true sense, it has ‘innovations for us’.
When it is about personal care, how can Philips stay away from women-centric products? It has a full range of beautifying innovations, and one such is hair styling tools from hair dryers to curlers.
Why buy a Philips hair straightener?
Philips has successfully created its place in the restricted universe of hair straighteners. It is proven to be the most loved brand of women. Why? They are very economical in the investment of both time and money.
The entire range is created keeping in mind all the hair types. Coated in a keratin-friendly formula, tourmaline, titanium or ceramic, it has the least adverse effect one can think of. Philips hair straighteners confirm 100% customer satisfaction.
Features of Philip Straightener – Quick Review
- Made with ionic technology.
- Comes with Keratin coating.
- Less heat exposure due to the Silk pro care feature.
- Offers 2 years warranty.
- Easy to use.
- Ceramic plates for smooth straightening.
- Fast heat-up of 60 seconds.
- Affordable price list.
Advantages of Best Philips Hair Straightener
Following the entire range of Philips straightener available in the market, a number of strengths often come to the fore. Accessibility, simplicity, easy operation and efficiency are the most common, but certainly not the only ones! And for your kind information, all these pros are mentioned infinite times by customers.
With a varied range, Philips hair straightener is offered for all budgets, from the cheapest to the most expensive! And rest assured: even a low budget straightener will satisfy you if it suits your hair type!
Frequently Asked Questions: Philips Hair straighteners Review
Which hair straightener is best in Philips?
The entire range is best. But, it depends on the suitability on hair.
What is the best brand for straighteners?
Considering the quality, price, reliability, efficiency and brand image and trust, Philips always stands as the best in hair styling products.
Is Philips hair straightening brush good?
PhilipsBHH880/10hair straightener brush is an amazing hair styling tool. It is worth money and worth trying.
Does Philips hair straightener damage hair?
Daily use of any hair straightener can damage your hair. Though Philips hair straightener offers less heat exposure, its daily use can cause dryness. An additional tip is if you are using the straightener frequently, then increase your times of hair oiling as well.
How to use Philips hair straightener at home
- For best results, properly comb all sections of hair with a hairbrush.
- Using a slim comb, divide your hair into various small sections.
- Start straightening the divided sections one by one.
- Start from the top of your hair come down slowly towards the end.
- Once done flaunt it.
The Verdict: Philips Hair Straightener Review
As a user of Philips hair straightener and hairdryer, I can assurethat you won’t regret your decision of buying one. It’s been years that I haven’t switched to any other brand because of its efficiency and user-friendly feature. I getstraight beautiful hairconveniently whenever I want. I am also among the ones who have always added to a positive review.
There is no doubt, at the wide range of Philips hair straightener helps you to manage your most wavy/frizzy hair and go stylish. It Saves time, provides a shiny smooth texture to hair… So many little extras that allow you to say goodbye to your frizz! Whether daily or occasionally, you can have a straight look whenever you wish.